Former Embry-Riddle Students
A new application will be required for students whose attendance at the University is interrupted for any of the following reasons:
- Enrollment at another institution
- A matriculated student who fails to enroll within two years from the ending date of their last course
- A student who fails to enroll within one year of admission
- Academic dismissal from the University
- Student does not complete the degree requirements of a graduate program within seven years from the date of initial enrollment in the graduate program
A dismissed student must satisfy the conditions for readmission as indicated in the letter of dismissal before being readmitted. A written petition must accompany the application and application fee for consideration of readmission.