Non-Degree Seeking and Transient Students


Undergraduate Non-degree Seeking Students

Embry-Riddle – Asia recognizes students who are pursuing a degree at another institution and wish to enroll in a course or courses with Embry-Riddle Asia. Students not enrolled at other institutions may also apply.  Applicants must meet the same admissions requirements as a degree seeking applicant.  If a student decides to continue in a degree program, an admissions application must be submitted.


  • Submit an application
  • Submit official transcripts
  • Submit additional documents requested
  • If for transfer credit, approval letter from home institution
  • Allowed to enroll in a maximum of 24 credits