Upon course completion, students will be able to:
1. Understand and apply terms, concepts, and models of Web/Computer Based Training (W/CBT) and e-learning.
2. Analyze the different types of e-learning mediums to address instructional goals.
3. Evaluate and apply the principles of instructional design for planning, developing, and producing multimedia computer-based instruction.
4. Evaluate the implementation of synchronous and asynchronous e-learning.
5. Develop flowcharts and storyboards as part of the developmental process of W/CBT lessons.
6. Develop a W/CBT lesson that effectively provides learner interaction through a multimedia rich presentation and provides for the assessment of its associated instructional objectives.
7. Develop critical analysis skills to evaluate the effectiveness of emerging e-learning environments.