Upon course completion, students will be able to:
1. Describe the evolution of curriculum development in traditional and aviation/aerospace adult education.
2. Apply documented models of curriculum development to instructional environments in aviation/aerospace education.
3. Discuss instructional strategies as they relate to curriculum development in advanced aviation and aerospace training and educational environments.
4. Evaluate the appropriate delivery modalities for specific aviation and aerospace training and educational environment.
5. Analyze the impact of philosophical, psychological, historical, and social forces on curriculum development.
6. Use a systematic process, based on learning theory, to plan, design, implement, and evaluate curriculum development.
7. Develop education and training program outcomes addressing stakeholders’ needs.
8. Develop course learning outcomes that support education and training program outcomes.
9. Develop and evaluate assessment tools that measure program and course learning outcomes.