Upon course completion, students will be able to:
1. Assess the challenges of aviation related international business as influenced by globalization, regional trade blocks, international organizations, privatization, information technology, and workforce diversity.
2. Evaluate the impact of political, economic, technological, financial and legal environments to which aviation related international business’ are exposed.
3. Evaluate the role of culture as it pertains to aviation related international business.
4. Interpret international aviation policies as they apply to global business and organizations.
5. Demonstrate negotiation and decision-making principles as they apply to aviation related businesses operating in an international environment.
6. Determine the influence of international aviation policies on organizational design.
7. Assess various ways and methods of motivating and managing multicultural workforces.
8. Evaluate the impact of international aviation policies on regional air transportation.
9. Analyze global market import and export procedures as they are influenced by international aviation policies.