Upon course completion, students will be able to:
1. Recognize the uniqueness as well as the commonalties of the adult learning processes through a review of core adult leaning principles and learning theories.
2. Differentiate between the alternate interpretations and applications of Andragogy after the review and analysis of existing aviation education/training programs, as well as a review of the literature.
3. Identify teaching techniques, tools, and methods that apply to adult learners and select the most appropriate to specific aviation related instructional objectives.
4. Evaluate specific teaching methods in adult teaching/learning using aviation education/training examples.
5. Appraise and explain the adult student evaluation methods to include tests and other measurements and the assigning of grades, as it applies to aviation related education/training examples.
6. Research aviation adult education evaluation practices and student outcomes assessment associated with the process.