1. Identify, add, subtract, multiply and divide different types of real numbers.
2. Identify and combine common terms in expression and equations; rearrange formulas.
3. Solve linear equations and problems in one unknown and solve formulas for specific unknown.
4. Solve and graph inequalities and solve problems involving inequalities.
5. Solve linear polynomials with one unknown (equalities, inequalities and absolute values).
6. Use integers as exponents in multiplication and division as well as raising a power to a power; and use of scientific notation.
7. Identify, add, subtract, multiply and divide polynomial expressions.
8. Reduce polynomials by identifying common factors and various factoring methods, special products, grouping and trial and error methods.
9. Simplify, add, subtract, multiply and divide rational expressions; understand the LCD.
10. Identify and solve rational expressions and reduce radical expressions.
11. Graph linear equations using tables and intercept methods.
12. Graph solutions to two-variable, linear polynomial equations (equalities and inequalities).
13. Simplify rational expressions and expressions involving rational exponents.
14. Simplify, add, subtract, multiply and divide radical expressions (as well as, rationalize denominators).
15. Solve equations containing a radical term.
16. Solve quadratic equations by use of the Principle of Zero Products and the Quadratic Formula, as well as solve problems involving quadratic equations.
17. Add, subtract, multiply and divide complex numbers.
18. Solve systems of equations containing two unknowns by substitution or elimination.
19. Review concepts of geometry including properties of circles, triangles and intersecting lines.
20. Solve problems involving right triangles as well as finding decimal approximations for trigonometric functions of any acute angle by using a calculator.