1. Identify the six trigonometric functions and express them as the ratio of the sides of a right triangle, solve right triangle problems.
2. Find the trigonometric function value of any angle, and know the values of six trigonometric functions for quadrantal and special angles.
3. Convert from degrees to radian measure.
4. Solve problems involving arc length, angular speed and linear speed.
5. Define amplitude, period, and phase shift for the trigonometric functions
6. Graph the trigonometric functions using information on amplitude, period, and phase shift.
7. Verify trigonometric identities using the fundamental identities, along with the sum and difference formulas, double angle formulas and half angle formulas.
8. Define the domain and range of the inverse trigonometric functions.
9. Graph the inverse trigonometric functions, using information on the domain and range.
10. Solve trigonometric equations on either a restricted domain or a general domain.
11. Use the Law of Sines and the Law of Cosines to solve problems involving oblique triangles.
12. Convert from rectangular to polar coordinates, and perform operations with complex numbers in polar form.
13. Perform vector addition, subtraction and scalar multiplication.
14. Use vectors to solve displacement and force problems.