Upon course completion, students will be able to:
1. Identify the role played by the regulators in the aviation environment.
2. Recognize the problems faced by the airline operators.
3. Analyze environmental situations involving consumers' perceived performance of the aviation industry.
4. Evaluate the performance of airline personnel in dealing with consumers.
5. Examine the consequences of future mergers and consolidations of aviation firms.
6. Discuss the implications of the merging of international carriers into global carriers.
7. Evaluate the current and future state of commercial air carriers, regional and commuter carriers, and general aviation.
8. Research the role of information technology and its benefits to the airline operators.