Upon course completion, students will be able to:
5. Describe how atmospheric conditions affect airspeed and altitude measurements and aircraft performance.
6. Explain what computations are necessary to prepare aircraft performance charts.
7. Utilize typical flight handbook charts and graphs to analyze aircraft performance for takeoff, climb, cruise, descent, and landing. .
8. Analyze the performance characteristics of a hypothetical aircraft and prepare a report explaining the results and the performance analysis process.
9. The student will demonstrate appropriate selection and application of a research method and statistical analysis (where required), specific to the course subject matter. (Effective July 1, 2013)