Upon course completion, the student will be able to:
1. Explain the customer value (CV) concept and its relationship to product and service excellence in high performing companies. Specifically, understand the value attributes that drive sustainable value-creating processes in organizations.
2. Define and analyze customer value (CV) in various manufacturing and service related organizations.
3. Describe the key CV attributes found that will differentiate organization from their competitor with value-creating purpose and process.
4. Analyze the CV model in the context of how companies responding to change, customer loyalty, customer orientation, organizational behavior, and customer satisfaction.
5. Illustrate how the value funnel model can lead to best practices for manufacturing and service related industries implement CV initiatives in organizations.
6. Apply a case study analysis method using CV models that effective customer value behavior, customer satisfaction, e-services, integrated marketing communications, and information-based organizations.