Upon course completion, the student will be able to:
1. Describe the different factors that influence global marketing.
2. Develop and write a plan for a global marketing strategy.
3. Design a global social media platform plan that will promote products and services in a specified country.
4. Identify cultural differences in various global regions and their effect on the conduct of international business.
5. Describe the strategies, plans, and distribution channels for a product launch, market entry, and successful implementation for a company in different countries.
6. Analyze opportunities and risk associated with conducting marketing activities in global markets.
7. Explain the importance of being a more global citizen in the context of globalization.