Upon course completion, the student will be able to:
1. Identify various marketing communication tools and how they have impacted customers, products, and services.
2. Introduce technology terms and concepts relevant to the use of information and technology applications available to marketers.
3. Apply some of the analytical tools required for managing marketing programs for products and services.
4. Demonstrate skill in designing and implementing product and service marketing strategies.
5. Develop a Technology Marketing plan that will utilize existing analytical tools or develop a conceptual framework to integrate into the marketing mix.
6. Enhance the technology marketing abilities in order to recognize and evaluate Internet marketing applications and formulate Internet marketing strategies that utilize technology.