Upon course completion, students will be able to:
1. Discuss and explain the role of money and banking as they relate to business operations.
2. Evaluate interest rates.
3. Evaluate and analyze the relationship between macroeconomics and the money supply.
4. Discuss and analyze monetary policy.
5. Discuss and analyze fiscal policy.
6. Discuss the fundamentals of banking.
7. Demonstrate appropriate and effective research skills in money and banking and be able to communicate the results (oral and/or written) in this course.