Upon course completion, students will be able to:
1. Identify, understand and interpret basic aviation business concepts and issues.
2. Identify the major steps involved in conducting a Graduate Aviation Research Study.
3. Use approved techniques to collect, organize and interpret data relevant to aviation management.
4. Write a proposal to conduct an individual study that contributes to the theory of and research in the discipline of aviation/aerospace.
5. Draw upon theories to critically analyze and evaluate root causes of problems and potential solutions within aviation/aerospace business.
6. Engage with business activities in a socially responsible and ethical manner.
7. This course will also prepare the student for the mandatory completion of the Graduate Aviation Research Study.