Upon course completion, students will be able to:
1. Review the literature in relation to the student’s problem question and to justify the research methods and strategies that will be employed to address the problem.
2. Implement the method and design from the Graduate Aviation Research Proposal.
3. Interpret research study findings, and explain how the findings address the problem statement.
4. Develop conclusions that address the data and relate the findings to a larger body of literature.
5. Present recommendations for further study, by specifying topics that need closer examination and may generate new studies or new problems that need to be addressed, if applicable.
6. Submit an approved final written report of the Graduate Aviation Research Study and the signed Graduate Aviation Research student schedule to the ERAU – Asia office.
7. Present the completed research during a formal conference, which will be attended by faculty, staff, students, and professional invitees, with question and answer sessions.