Upon course completion, the student will be able to:
1. Contrast the various types of Unmanned Aerial Systems technologies, platforms and systems.
2. Compare launch, payload, missions, and recovery operations applicable in civilian Unmanned Aerial Systems operations.
3. Differentiate among the criteria unique to civilian Unmanned Aerial Systems applications.
4. Evaluate and select the best match of Unmanned Aerial Systems platform to application.
5. Recommend approaches to integrate a Unmanned Aerial Systems into a civilian application to include coping for regulatory and operational restrictions.
6. Analyze mission parameter requirements for a civilian Unmanned Aerial Systems platform within the confines of the current regulatory environment.
7. Demonstrate appropriate selection and application of a research method and statistical analysis (where required), specific to the course subject matter. (Effective July 1, 2013)