Upon course completion, successful students will:
1. Gain an understanding of leadership and how it differs from management.
2. Survey the different research perspectives on leadership.
3. Develop a personal profile of leadership.
4. Understand the theories of motivation and how they apply to organizations.
5. Comprehend the personal qualities of effective team leadership.
6. Analyze the leadership and entrepreneurship skills that enhance organizational success.
7. Describe the process of developing an organizational vision and strategic plan.
8. Comprehend the process of organizational change.
9. Analyze the pertinent elements needed to implement an entrepreneurial strategy inside existing organizations.
10. Analyze the leadership and entrepreneurship skills that enhance organization success.
11. Comprehend implementing a corporate entrepreneurship program.