Upon course completion, students will be able to:
1. Apply method and design implementation.)
2. Interpret research study findings, and explain how the findings address the problem statement.
3. Develop conclusions that address the data and relate the findings to a larger body of literature.
4. Develop recommendations for further study, by specifying topics that need closer examination and may generate new studies or new problems that need to be addressed, if applicable.
5. Submit approved final written report of the Capstone Project and the signed Capstone Project Evaluation Checklist to the appropriate local campus or WW Online as appropriate. NOTE FOR INSTRUCTORS: Some students may need to take longer to complete the GCP than the one term in which they are enrolled. At the end of the original term, the student has two choices. 1) He/she can request an Incomplete. This requires your approval/concurrence. As with all courses, an Incomplete allows an extra 30 days. If the GCP is not complete at that time, the GCP grade will be graded as an F. 2) The student can enroll in MGMT 690C for one credit. This must be done at the end of the term so the student is continuously enrolled in MGMT
690. This option allows an additional full term to complete the paper. At the end of that term, if the GCP is not complete the GCP will be graded as an F. In either case only one extension will be permitted. Also for either option it is expected that the original committee members will continue to mentor the student through the process. Please make sure that students are aware of this process and restriction at the beginning of the course so if any one anticipates his/her research could take longer than one term plus the extension, he/she may wish to withdraw and enroll at a later time.