Upon course completion, students will be able to:
1. Recognize the value in recruiting and developing a multicultural staff.
2. Recognize cultural forms and the impact of the aviation organization on productivity initiatives.
3. Analyze the characteristics of organizational subcultures and describe the control forms necessary.
4. Describe the different methods of leadership practiced in aviation organization used in balancing concerns about cultural innovation and maintenance.5. Describe the cultural interchange between aviation organizations and environments, and propose methods for managing and maintaining cultural innovation.
6. Research, analyze and apply methods used by successful airlines in managing a diverse workplace during times of complexity and organizational change.
7. Identify strategies for successfully managing a culturally diverse workplace project team.
8. Examine international management laws and ethics in the areas of employment law, labor relations, compensation, and performance development within the global workplace.