Upon course completion, the student will be able to:
1. Define culture, and describe the relationship between cultural dimensions and project management.
2. Describe possible global sources of conflict in project management, and possible resolutions.
3. Compare and contrast the global key stakeholders, and define strategies to change stakeholders’ commitment levels.
4. Recognize a global communication matrix, and describe its components.
5. Compare the different global project structures.
6. Describe a project office, and outline the features of a global project office.
7. Evaluate key collaborative tools in global project management, and define their procedures.
8. Explain how to establish a global context for coaching over distance.