1. Define and apply the concepts of physical security.2. Define, apply, and critique the importance of conducing a physical security survey and comprehensive security plan.
3. Identify and discuss examples of physical security and fire safety sensors, methods of transmission of security alarms and the security central station.4. Identify and apply the use of physical security measures to provide security protection within various types of facilities.
5. Describe the methods of protecting facilities using the concepts of physical security.
6. Identify and discuss the legal and liability issues related to physical security.
7. Demonstrate appropriate selection and application of a research method and statistical analysis (where required), specific to the course subject matter.