M.S. in Leadership
Many companies look the same from the outside, but on the inside there are dramatic differences in culture and performance. It all starts with leadership.
Good leaders develop high-performing teams that consistently outperform their competition. These teams capitalize on their strengths, draw inspiration from diversity, and hold each other accountable to achieving their mission.
Good leadership is not a fluke. Good leaders are systematically developed. The Master of Science in Leadership degree helps students develop the competencies that are essential for leading an organization effectively.
Through this comprehensive curriculum, you will learn how to:
- Inspire the best from those around you.
- Communicate powerfully and develop additional sources of influence.
- Understand your leadership capacities and minimize your blind spots.
- Coach and mentor others to achieve their potential.
- Analyze and diagnose organizational issues that impact your team’s performance.
- Anticipate the need for organizational change and renewal.
- Establish and foster a high-performing culture across your organization.
In addition to grooming you for today’s most challenging leadership positions, this degree will arm you with the skill and vision to become one of the architects of tomorrow.
|MSLD 500||Leadership Foundations in Research||3|
|MSLD 511||Organizational Leadership||3|
|MSLD 520||Management Skills for Leaders||3|
|MSLD 521||Leadership Communication||3|
|MSLD 632||Decision Making for Leaders||3|
|MSLD 633||Strategic Leadership||3|
|MSLD 634||Leadership Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility||3|
|MSLD 635||Organizational Change||3|
|MSLD 641||Resonant Leadership: Leading Change||3|
|MSLD 690||Graduate Leadership Capstone||3|
|Select any two graduate level classes of 3 credits from the College of Business|
|Total Degree Requirements||36|