Active US Military or Veterans Living in Singapore

The following documentation is required for active US military or Veterans in addition to official transcripts from all previous Education Institutions attended:

  • Joint Services Transcript (JST) for Navy, Marines and Army
  • CCAF transcript for Air Force
  • Army Officer Record Brief¬†
  • ITSS/MATMEP for Marines

The Certificate of Eligibility is collected by the VA Department to validate VA or GI Bill benefits.  Visit Worldwide Veteran Student Services for more information.